Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Misplaced you have


So I was playing with my flashy Mace Windu lightsaber and accidentally turned the lights off and not wanting to spoil the play I followed up with "Oh, I musta forgot to charge my lightsaber last night." Then in another voice I said "Kill him!"

Thats how this image came about. Instead I used a spineless lightsaber its more visual then a lightsaber already turned off. Initially I wanted to design it for a tshirt. Then the slogan materialised as I felt it needed some everyday thing ppl could relate with... and wear it. The image has already done its comic relief. I think I nailed this one. All it needs left is the is the marketing part. Haha!


link | Wan StiffNek left the crime scene at 7:43 PM |


go back to main page








Mylinks_facebook


Rippled Memories

Watch Yo' Step