Monday, December 01, 2008

Fight!

Nothing like a good old bout of Tekken meeting up with an old friend. Seriously guys, I need a guy out there who can take me down once in awhile. Need to keep the game interesting. I haven't been in the arcade in years but I beat this old poop 10 to nothing. Hahahahaha! I played with one token and ended up losing to the final boss. Well its not that hes tough, managed to beat him at one round. Hes just not as prdictable as the regular fighters. You can't tell whether he is stunned to make your next move or indifferent to ur asswhooping before he gives you one.

I need to look for other jobs as my contract is ending. There are surprisingly a lot of good offers for multimedia IT but the chances of clinching one deal is fairly tricky.

Labels:


link | Wan StiffNek left the crime scene at 12:49 AM |


go back to main page








Mylinks_facebook


Rippled Memories

Watch Yo' Step